The Statement of Faith
1. The sovereignty and grace of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in creation, redemption and final judgment.
2. The divine inspiration of Holy Scripture, its entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and life.
3. The universal sinfulness and guilt of fallen man, suspend him God’s wrath and damnation.
4. The substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God as the sole and all-sufficient ground of redemption from the guilt and power of sin and its eternal consequences.
5. The justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ, the crucified and risen from the dead.
6. Causes the work of the Holy Spirit, the conversion and regeneration of man, dwells in the believer and enables him to holiness.
7. The priesthood of all the faithful, who form the universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head and which is committed by His command to preach the Gospel throughout the world.
8. The expectation of the personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and glory.